Monday, October 30, 2006

This is getting some legs

Being so excited over finding a correlation on my first song I looked at, I did another today and guess what? I'm two for two. Too bad I could never say the same during my little league career.

The song is "Golden Touch" by Razorlight. A British band, that I heard perform at the Live8 concert a while back.

Duration: 201 seconds

Climax: 125 seconds with a nice guitar riff, its very short, but definitely the crescendo of the song.

201 divided by 125 is 1.6080, if this continues to hold true and other hit songs have the same correlation, we could try to start to predict what songs would be hits before they're released as singles. That actually sounds pretty cool and entertaining. What do you think guys?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sounds like a plan, but first we need to see how many songs we can find. we are going to need a bunch before we can say its more than a coincidence