Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Michael Bolton

Yes guys, I did it..I looked at a Michael Bolton song. I'll admit, "How Am I Supposed to Live Without You" is a guilty pleasure of mine. While many people won't admit that they like this song, it really is a hit single. Not only is it extremely radio friendly and recognizable, but it is arguably one of the top love songs of all time. Bolton was huge in the early 90's and his music continues to be very popular.

Golden section: 291 seconds in duration with a long dramatic guitar climax which encompasses over 15 seconds of the song, the halfway point being at roughly 180 seconds into the song.

291/180= 1.616..this is definitely a golden section song!!

I can just picture the entire crowd going crazy as this solo plays and Michael regains his strenghth to finish out this power ballad!

Unfortunately, this song does not conform to the fibonacci sequence as the times do not match up.

No comments: