Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Fabulous Mr. Joel

Billy Joel - I go to Extremes

Where do I begin, Billy Joel is the king of longevity. I can roll 20 songs of his off the top of my head at any time because EVERYONE knows and loves Billy Joel and his wonderful piano melodies and memorable lyrics. This particular song is off Greatest Hits Vol. III, which may not be his most highly regarded album, but produced several songs worth remembering, including this one. Once again, my definition of a hit revolves around a successful artist continuing to pump out great music that never seems to get old over time.

4:19 / 2:39 = 1.629 - not too far off...

I didn't find any correlation between the sequence numbers and this song. It is 259 seconds long, which is not a Fibonacci sequent number...


On to the next song I suppose!

No comments: