Monday, December 18, 2006

I like it

I think the idea of going through the decade of our childhood year by year is a good idea....I am down for starting at 1990 and working our way towards more recent times... From the list that you(seth) provided, i have chosen the following songs to analyze for fibonacci's sequence..


#7 Another day in paradise - Phil Collins
#22 I wanna be rich - Calloway
#46 Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice
#47 Blame it on the rain - Milli Vanilli
#59 Something happened on the way to heaven - Phill Collins (im a fan what can i say?)
#78 Love Shack - B52s
#82 I go to extremes - Billy Joel

I will take this on in addition to my side endeavor of the music of Pearl Jam, which dominated the early 90s so that fits with this line of thinking...I hope that I will be able to find all of these songs but I will do as best as I can....It's good that we are going in a clear direction....

No comments: