Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Phil Collins

So, going along with what Seth said, I will list the songs I chose and then state a reason to why I believe them to be a hit....

Phil Collins - Something Happened on the way to Heaven

As a personal favorite of mine, I tend to classify any well known Phil Collins song as a hit because the man has had such a successful career as both front man for Genesis and as a solo artist. I suppose you could say that I might define a hit by the artist that sings the song, in this case a very well known, successful artist with decades worth of longevity that merits his songs, including SHOTWTH, lots of light FM airtime..

4:51 / 2:59(instrumental) = 1.626 - not too shabby

The song is 291 seconds in length, which means it, too, does not fit the other sequence. That seems to be it for this one.

No comments: