Sunday, January 7, 2007

Hold On

#1 "Hold On" by Wilson Phillips

Not a huge Wilson Phillips fan, but it seems like it would be a crime not to look at the #1 song from that list. I think most people have sung this tune while in their car alone. No self respecting individual openly admits this guilty pleasure of a song. The song is fitting for the decade as its heavily produced with echo effects. But when you're in your car, you don't need no stinkin' producer. You just add the echo in yourself.

Now to the climax, it occurs at the 2:45 second mark when the bridge starts. Theres a short drum solo to signify the beginning. I judged this climax by actually belting out the lyrics along with the song and I gave myself chills at this point of the song. (I'm that good.)

267 by 165 equals 1.6182.

On a side note, Giants lose and I'm in a funk now, hopefully another gem from 1990 will lift my spirits.

No comments: