Thursday, January 18, 2007

I agree

I feel as if we are correct in saying the sample size is much too small at this point to formulate any type of conclusion about what type of music or artist may moreso conform to fibonacci's sequence than others. I have done analyzed Pearl Jam's "Ten" and will post about it as we enter grunge rock 1991 and beyond...

The Fibonacci sequence of numbers so far has been a blank for me on all fronts...Any occurrence of it, at this point, would be, as Brandt said, an anomaly....I am skeptical that we will find songs to fit this on a regular basis. Perhaps we should just look up songs that are lengths that allow us to further interpret the sequence's presence...?


Just as a teaser, Pearl Jam does indeed conform to the golden section on several occassions in "Ten" and other albums...

No comments: